Join our Jury
We’re looking for people from around the world who can help us judge the best from the rest, and shape the future of the Ecommerce Awards.
By recognising the best work and showcasing those who’ve been building the future of the internet (and all of commerce) we aim to inspire a generation of people to create the very best experiences possible.
Having a passion for ecommerce and creating best in class experiences is a must. It’s not just about how the site looks, but also how it functions and how well it converts so we’re looking for people with different backgrounds and experiences with ecommerce: from creative and UX to developers and entrepreneurs.
The jury application process is simple.
Email: [email protected] with:
- Your name
- Country/city where you live/work
- Job title and Company you work for if applicable
- LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram profiles if you have them
- Link to your portfolio if your are a creative
- A short paragraph telling us why you should be selected to be part of our Ecommerce Awards jury.
- Your favourite ecommerce site/app
What we’ll expect from you:
- 1 x weekly site recommendation to be reviewed by the jury
- Two votes per month: the first to select the shortlists and the second to select the monthly winners
- Helping us promote the shortlisted entries and winners
What you’ll get from us:
- A profile page on our site
- A one-to-one interview with you to be published on EcommerceAwards and InEcommerce
- Shout outs on social media
- Being part of a elite group of like minded people you can network with
- Inspiration and recognition as a founder Jury member
We have lofty ambitions for what this can become and we are excited about taking the next steps with our future jury.